The Tax Song The Tax Song

Nice.

A Pirate's Strife A Pirate's Strife

Impressive. I think this is maybe one of the first 3d animations in NG. GJ.

Sam-Crius responds:

Thanks man! I hope to make a lot more :)

Donald Trump and Vladimir Donald Trump and Vladimir

One word. Hillarious.

a Grain of Truth a Grain of Truth

Wow...... I can't put this into words......... All i can say was.. This game is truly incredible & awe-inspiring. Hope that true masterpieces such as this one can flourish forever. Thank you for making this game.

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Awesome bro. Hope more games like that will come out anyday!! cheers & horray for 5 stars everyone!!

Battle for territory Battle for territory

Not on my list. But many of it were point and click games.too easy. Better make a game that can build stuff,train troops like stick war or imperium?

Jar-man Jar-man

Not bad.

Fan Art - "Aloy" Horizon New Dawn (Character Design Study) "Part 2" Fan Art - "Aloy" Horizon New Dawn (Character Design Study) "Part 2"

Well done. Are your designs are based on celtic/nordic cultures?

rainwalker007 responds:

Its actually a study of a character already exists in a game called Horizon zero dawn. So the designs arent mine, im trying to extract the elements from an illustration as a practice to enhance my character design skills.

The art battle begins The art battle begins

Ladies & Gentlemen,boys & girls of all ages, welcome to this year's art competition. In the left corner we've got (-insert name here-),in the right we've got (-insert name here-). All right folks,say your prayers,place your bets on who's gonna win & LET'S GET READY TO RRRRUUUMMMMBBBLLLEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Littlepinkmonkey responds: